- The person responsible for data processing and the data protection officer
- What information we record and for what purpose?
- Do we use web analyses to analyse the use of our website?
- Is your data forwarded?
- Social media plugins
- Newsletter mailing
- Is your personal data saved?
- Your rights
- Protection of juveniles
Your data privacy has our top priority. For this reason we want to inform you in detail about the collection of personal data when you use our website.
You will find the responsible person according to Art. 4 Par. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) here.
You may contact our data protection officer by using the following contact details:
Steuler Fliesengruppe AG
Schönebecker Strasse 101
Phone: +49 421 6262 211
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content that you send to us, our website uses SSL or TLS encryption. This means that data that you transmit via this website cannot be read by third parties. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the "https://" address line of your browser and by the lock symbol in the browser line.
(1) Personal data comprises all data relating to your person, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) If the website is only used for information purposes, i.e. if you do not send us any other information, e.g. via the contact form, we only collect personal data that your browser automatically sends to our server. If you want to visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary to display our website to you and guarantee its stability and security (legal base is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 sec. f) GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the enquiry
– Time difference zones to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the requirement (specific side)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– respectively transferred data volume
– Website where the request originates from
– Operating system and its surface
– Language and version of the browser software.
We save the IP address of your computer in anonymous form and in order to analyse the usage behaviour of visitors to our website and therefore improve our website. This anonymization takes place immediately after the collection. We therefore do not collect any personal information about your usage behaviour on our website.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, we save the data you give us (your e-mail address, possibly your names, your company and your telephone number), and the date and time you contacted us so that we can respond to your enquiry. This information is provided voluntarily. If a contact form contains mandatory fields, these must be marked accordingly. If you do not provide the personal data required in each case, we may not be able to process your enquiry (legal base is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 sec. a) GDPR).
We delete any data generated in this connection after storage is no longer necessary, or we limit the processing, if there are valid statutory storage obligations.
(1) In addition to the previously named data, cookies are saved on your computer when you use our website. These cookies are small text files that are assigned to your browser and saved on your hard drive and through which specific information is sent to the point that set the cookie (us in this case). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make our website more user-friendly and effective.
(2) You can find more information about the cookies used on this website at https://www.steulerfliesengruppe.de/en/cookie-notice.
(3) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
We recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
(1) We use tracking technology on our website to analyze and improve the use of our website on a regular basis. To protect our users, we also identify and mitigate fraud and security risks. The legal basis for this data processing is our legitimate interest (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR).
(2) We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4 Ireland ("Google").
(3) Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
(4) Since we take the protection of your data seriously, we have additionally extended Google Analytics by the configuration parameter "anonymizeIP". Your IP address is only abbreviated by the code. We therefore process your personal usage data in Google Analytics anonymously. Otherwise, your data will only be processed using pseudonyms. It is not possible for us to draw any conclusions about your person.
(6) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and Google from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
As an alternative to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting this data within this website in the future. An opt-out cookie will be placed on your device. If you delete your cookies, you must click this link again: Opt-Out link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting them.
We only forward the personal data stated in Section 2. to contractors located within the European Union for the described purposes. The data is processed there on our behalf and according to our instructions.
On our website, we offer the possibility to visit our company presentations in social networks and platforms.
You can find privacy notices and further information on our corporate presences in social networks and platforms here: www.steulerfliesengruppe.de/en/privacy-social-media.
(a) In order to receive the newsletter offered on our website, you can register via our form. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure. In this case, a confirmation email is first sent to your specified email address with a request for confirmation. The registration only becomes effective when you click on the activation link contained in the confirmation email. We use your data transmitted to us exclusively for sending the newsletter, which may contain information or offers. The sending of newsletters is based on your expressly given consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO).
(b) We use rapidmail to send our newsletter. Your data will therefore be transmitted to rapidmail GmbH. In doing so, rapidmail GmbH is prohibited from using your data for purposes other than sending the newsletter. The rapidmail GmbH is not permitted to pass on or sell your data. rapidmail is a German, certified newsletter software provider, which has been carefully selected in accordance with the requirements of the DS-GVO and the BDSG.
(c) You can revoke your consent to the storage of data and its use for newsletter dispatch at any time with effect for the future, e.g. via the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
We take technical and also organisational action to protect your personal data and prevent random or intentional destruction, manipulation, loss or access by unauthorised persons. We continuously revise our security measures in line with technical progress.
(1) You have the following rights that you can exercise against us with respect to your personal data:
Right to information: The right to information about your personal data that we process and about other information, e.g. like information stated in this privacy statement.
Right to correction: If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to have it corrected.
Right to deletion: Based on the so-called 'Right to be forgotten', you can demand your data to be deleted, unless there is a duty to store the data. However, this does not apply if we need to process your personal data to meet our statutory duties or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to restrict processing: This right comprises the restriction of the use of the type and scope of use. This right is restricted to certain cases and applies in particular, if: (a) the data is inaccurate; (b) processing is unlawful and you reject the deletion; (c) we no longer require the data, although you require the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. If processing is restricted, we can save the data, but not use it.
Right to object to processing: You can object to your personal data being processed if this is processed based on our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR).
Right to data portability: If technically feasible, we have a duty to transfer to you your personal data in a structured, standard and machine-readable format for your own purposes.
Right to information: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or limitation of processing against us, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed of this correction or deletion or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of such recipients.
Right to revocation: If you have given us your consent to process your data, you can revoke it at any time and without giving reasons. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data from the date it has been received by us.
(2) You can exercise these rights free of charge. However you must verify your identity with two factors.
(3) To exercise your rights, any other enquiries or complaints, please use the e-mail address above (Section 1) or write to us. We will endeavour to answer you as quickly as possible. In the event of a complaint, we will contact you to address the complaint. In case we cannot directly solve a complaint, we may have to work with the responsible authorities, in particular the data protection authorities.
(4) You also have the right to send a complaint about the processing of your personal data to the data protection supervisory board.
We do not want to collect any personal data from persons below the age of 18. In general, children and persons under the age of 18 should not send personal data to us without the consent of their guardian. We do not request personal data from children, do not collect this data and do not give it to third parties. If we are sent any personal information of juveniles, we will delete this data and not use it as soon as we become aware that the data subject is a minor.
You can send a complaint to the above-mentioned data protection officer or a supervisory body. For instance the local supervisory body where the supposed breach occurred or at your workplace.
Likewise, you can also contact the regulatory body that is responsible for us:
Die Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit der Freien Hansestadt Bremen